If your payment form needs are very simple, you can probably use the free plugin. It works with any Gravity Forms licence from Personal up, so it’s a very low-cost and easy way to start accepting payments online.
- your website must have a valid SSL/TLS certificate (even a free one will do)
- you need Gravity Forms installed and activated
- you need Gravity Forms eWAY installed and activated
- you need an eWAY account
The free plugin is very simple to use, and requires very little setup. It automatically picks up special fields from your form and sends them to eWAY. You just need to make sure that you use the correct field types, set your eWAY details correctly, and it should just work!
- fill in your eWAY settings
- create a form and add some fields
- add a Credit Card field
- test your form with the eWAY sandbox
Make sure that your form has a Product field with a cost, so that there’s something that costs money. If using Recurring Payments, you need a Recurring field instead of a Product field.